Thursday, April 28, 2011

Things I Love Love Love.....


This Handsome Face!


                                          My family & friends, what would I do without them?
                                                  
                                                       My adorable fur-baby Charlie

OUR HOME, its everything we ever dreamed of & more!


The spot I made the best decison of my life

Yogi tea, who would think putting quotes on tea could make someones day?

 My beautiful nieces

 Dresses! and the fact that I can wear them almost all year here in AZ

 My cruiser bike

 Arizona, and its sunsets, they are unbelieveable!

Hawaii, CANNOT wait to go back!

 My ROCK, Thank you baby!

 Having the same birthday as my Fiance & shock on everyones face when they find out is always priceless

My childhood home

Babies, cannot wait to be a Mommy!

My iphone4 - Cant function without it

Our crazy/beautiful L I F E together


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your sweet words always make my day! :) Thank you.