Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Weddings cost a fortune

I figured that this wedding was going to cost us a lot,
just didnt realize it was going to be this much.

 50 Wedding invatations $200 bux, 
they arent even fancy shmancy like some Ive seen

veil $180

dress I wont say but it was more then I wanted to spend

not even gonna say how much our photographer cost...
this however was one of the most important aspects of the wedding for me.
The big day will come and go, pictures  & memories will be forever.

based on the upcoming events & the amount of photos we will have, we decided to get a new computer with a ton of memory space on it - it is verry verry needed for more then one reason.



I hope these next two months fly by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your sweet words always make my day! :) Thank you.