Sunday, September 4, 2011

Where is the bridezilla?



  • Leaving for Cabo in 2 weeks
  • Getting married in another country
  • Don't have everything done 
  • My dress isn't back from the tailors yet
  • Spending an arm & a leg on this wedding
  • Traveling pregnant

Shouldn't I suppose to be freaking out right about now?
I think somebody must have gotten a happy joy joy optimistic spell on me
I think that somebody might just be the little peanut in my belly :)

Seems like this little blessing of ours is all we ever talk about these days,
this baby is so incredibly loved already!
lucky lucky kiddo, and lucky me to have such an amazing man in my life who I know for sure will make the best father & husband.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your sweet words always make my day! :) Thank you.