Monday, January 30, 2012

Jack Johnson




 makes my ♥ happy.

His music brings back many memories of when Danny & I first started dating, whenever we hung out Jacks CDs were all on a rotation in my stereo...funny to think that my daughter probably wont even know what a stereo is, maybe not even a CD.

Well, next time he's in the Phoenix are or anywhere in California, we are strapping Sienna in a carrier & we're there!



can't get enough of this song lately!


I'm going to play Sienna all of his songs instead of nursery rhymes  
since they will all sound familiar to her anyway :)
 and speaking of our little girl, this song lyric of his made me giggle...


"you gotta be careful when you've got good love 
'cause them angels will just keep on multiplying" 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your sweet words always make my day! :) Thank you.