Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Letter to my little one...38 weeks

Dear Sienna,


To say that your Daddy & I are excited to meet you would be a complete understatement.  We find ourselves laying in bed at night asking each other questions about you - when will you come meet us - who will you look like - what will it be like to see you and hold you for the first time - the list goes on and on. We laugh at how we think you're gonna have a full head of hair like your Daddy. Your Grandma wants your name to be Ava or Julia, I wish I could ask you what you think about those but I think Sienna is the most beautiful name and it will be perfect for you. You have a cousin who is dying to meet you, I think the two of you will become the best of friends, she hugs and kisses my belly all the time and says "I love you baby cousin" The other day she said to me " Sofia will be so happy when baby Neni is here" yes, she calls you Neni and I started to call you that too..I think its adorable.  You have the absolute best Daddy any little girl could ever dream of, he is so completely & utterly in love with you, imagine what he'll be like when he actually meets you.

I hope you will read this one day and see just how loved you are.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your sweet words always make my day! :) Thank you.