Sunday, February 19, 2012

Valentines Day

Somebody asked me what Hubby & I did for Valentines Day, well...we didn't do anything different then what we do on any other day of the year. 

To be honest, I don't care for it...Its cute when you're in High School but now I find it kinda corny, no I didn't get flowers, candy or a teddy bear...& I was more then happy with that.

My sweet husband said he didn't want to get me flowers because a made up holiday says he should, he likes to get them just because & that's when they mean more... and that's exactly what I think too. Those random little gifts & reminders of love are best when they're not expected.

Our evening consisted of cooking together as we always do, having dessert under a blanket on the couch while watching "Everybody Loves Raymond" & feeling our baby kick up a storm :)


We did exchange cards though!


isn't that the truth? 


Here's another quote that came to mind...

" Find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood,  Bad mood, ugly, pretty...handsome...what have you. The right person will still think the sun shines out of your ass, that's the kind of person worth sticking with. " - Juno


Danny knows the ins & outs of me, what makes me tick, what makes me happy, what makes me sad & how to make me smile...but most importantly of all he loves me unconditionally, and that's what real love is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your sweet words always make my day! :) Thank you.