Thursday, March 1, 2012

You know you're at the end of your pregnancy when....



  • You find yourself Googling " natural ways to induce labor" ( I really don't want her going past her due date, or she will be to big for me to have her naturally)
  • Neighbors ask you " wow you're still pregnant?"
  • Rolling over in bed becomes a chore
  • You need 5 pillows to get comfortable in bed
  • Stretch mark creams are getting put to use a million times a day (so far so good)
  • Your husband gets crazy excited at the words "I think I may be having a contraction"
  • You go through rolls upon rolls of toilet paper - thanks to a 7lbs of pressure on your bladder
  • You have an app on your phone that times your contractions
  • You check your hospital bag all the time to make sure you haven't forgotten to pack anything
  • Your house is suddenly spotless all the time, nesting much?
  • Tums are your best friend, I have a stash in my night stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your sweet words always make my day! :) Thank you.