We recently moved back into our bedroom after a month in the guest room - Our bed is really high & I would have had a hard time climbing in and out with my csection incision...now that I'm completely healed its all back to normal - I really missed our bed.
My sleep deprived mind is all over the place these days, and this blog entry will be too.
1. Whats with the creepy Easter bunny pictures? Sienna, I promise you that I will never make you take a picture with one of those things. I swear they get creepier with every picture I see, especially the ones wearing eye glasses. What does a bunny have to do with Easter anyway?
2. On her 2 week birthday Sienna lost her umbilical stump, on her 3 week birthday she ROLLED OVER from tummy time...what next?! slow down little girl...I want to enjoy the itty bitty you.
3. What makes a breast pump cost $2,000? my first car cost $1,600. Get my point?
4. My once cute, sweet dog ate Sienna's poopy diapers...how tasty...oh then he gave me kisses..(before I found the gross mess).
5. I'm pleasantly surprised how quickly my stomach shrunk back to normal form, I still eat as much as I did when I was pregnant and don't exercise...I'll take it!
6. There is only so much you can explain to a two year old...the other day, Sofia tried to put a piece of her cookie in Sienna's mouth. She thought she was being a good girl by sharing, but oh my god...half a second of not paying attention and you have a tragedy on your hands.
7. Having Sienna has really reaffirmed what I already knew...how incredible Dan is - as a person...as a father... as a husband, but especially as my best friend. I love our family of three.
Keeping a 3 week old fed, happy & in dry diapers is a full time job...Some days, I don't even have time to brush my teeth in the morning...sleep is something I'm forgetting the definition of and my life is dictated by someone who is a mere 8lbs.....Being a parent is by far the hardest yet most rewarding job out there. At times its rough, but I wouldn't give up this crazy life for anything in the world.
I just cant wait for the day I can sleep as good as she does :)