Wednesday, April 4, 2012

all sorts of random

My sleep deprived mind is all over the place these days, and this blog entry will be too.


1. Whats with the creepy Easter bunny pictures? Sienna, I promise you that I will never make you take a picture with one of those things. I swear they get creepier with every picture I see, especially the ones wearing eye glasses. What does a bunny have to do with Easter anyway? 


2. On her 2 week birthday Sienna lost her umbilical stump, on her 3 week birthday she ROLLED OVER from tummy time...what next?! slow down little girl...I want to enjoy the itty bitty you. 


3. What makes a breast pump cost $2,000? my first car cost $1,600. Get my point? 


4. My once cute, sweet dog ate Sienna's poopy diapers...how tasty...oh then he gave me kisses..(before I found the gross mess).


5. I'm pleasantly surprised how quickly my stomach shrunk back to normal form, I still eat as much as I did when I was pregnant and don't exercise...I'll take it! 


6. There is only so much you can explain to a two year old...the other day, Sofia tried to put a piece of her cookie in Sienna's mouth. She thought she was being a good girl by sharing, but oh my god...half a second of not paying attention and you have a tragedy on your hands. 


7. Having Sienna has really reaffirmed what I already knew...how incredible Dan is - as a person...as a father... as a husband, but especially as my best friend. I love our family of three.




2 comments:

  1. I told you you would go back to your normal size!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't believe how fast my tummy shrunk to normal size too. At the hospital my nurses told me one day of breastfreding can burn an average of 500 calories a day ! I'm already a little under my pregnancy weight 6 weeks after I had my son! There's so many benefits to breastfreding for us mothers and our children. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet words always make my day! :) Thank you.