Saturday, July 28, 2012

From baby to little lady


July 27th 2012 

Dearest Princess,

I keep staring at this picture of you that I took yesterday realizing how much you have grown & changed and it seems like it happen over night, I see more and more of your Daddy in you every day...except for that sweet dimple..you got that from your mama...and I've been told that mine only shows when I'm really happy and smiling reallly big...which since you've been born is all the time....you melt my heart, brighten up my days and even bring out a dimple I never knew I had until you came into my life.

Each day as you grow,
so does my love for you

-Mommy

2 comments:

  1. This made me tear up. You are so sweet Joanna. Sienna, you are one lucky little lady to have a mommy and daddy that love you so much.

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet words always make my day! :) Thank you.