Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Olivias visit!

This past week my oldest niece was visiting from NY, last time I saw her was in November at my baby shower - missed her so much! we took her everywhere we could to make sure she had a blast. She was so sweet with Sienna and I'm so glad they finally got to meet.


here is a little bit of what the week looked like :)


she was such a helper with Sienna

cousins 

we went to jumpstreet - I felt like I was a kid again
(a very out of shape kid)




We spent a lot of time in the pool


taking a good picture of the 3 of them was tough as you can see

we made some ice cream


she was glued to me 24/7




I think this is my favorite


5 comments:

  1. 'Jumpstreet' looks awesome! So need that here :)
    Saira x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you all had a great time. Doesnt it feel amazing to have family visit , especially when they live so far away?!!! I know the feeling, I'm having my grandparents come from Portugal for my wedding next month. I can't wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you all had a great time. Doesnt it feel amazing to have family visit , especially when they live so far away?!!! I know the feeling, I'm having my grandparents come from Portugal for my wedding next month. I can't wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love all 3 in bed, the older 2 can masturbatefor me and watch me with the baby first see how she bucks and kicks when I rub and lick herpussy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i would go for the oldest next feel her tight, soft body bucking and thrashing under me as i try to fuckmy baby into her

      Delete

Your sweet words always make my day! :) Thank you.