Thursday, January 31, 2013

SO big SO fast!



At 10.5 months old Little Miss Sienna has been on a roll!

Thought I'd take a moment to jot down all the new things she's been doing lately...everyday is a new thing with this girl! she's a quick learner & stuns us with something new she hasn't done before...right when we least expect it
for 4 days straight now she's used her potty!
GO SIENNA GO!!

She took her very first step this past Sunday,
Daddy was so upset he missed it :/ he was in the supermarket

Started walking...almost running with her push cart toy

Knows how to scroll through pics on my iPhone and press the little triangle to play a video. We tried gifting her every toy phone on the market but she still wants mine

When we say "where is Sienna?" (in Polish)
she covers her face with her hands or blanket

Plays fetch with Charlie - shes obsessed with the fact that he brings back whatever she throws him

LOVES to feed Charlie, takes his little pebbles of food and gives it to him one piece at a time

started saying "Hi"

When you say "do upside down"
She does this....


Sienna,
 I simply cant get enough of you and the silly things you do lately. I thank my lucky stars that I'm able to stay home with you and watch you learn & reach every milestone... no amount of money is worth you being cared for by someone else....oh how much it would kill me if I wasn't the one to be there for your first step, sentence  ect. Watching you grow has been the the best gift I could have ever asked for.

I love you SO SO SO much!!

3 comments:

  1. She is such a doll! Im the same way, so blessed i get to stay home with my daughter, husband made me quit my job when i became pregnant we both agreed we didnt want no one else watching her. Luckily we have family near by for dates and so on, but there is no way i ever wanted her being in daycare. No offense to those who do, just not for us. :)
    Your one blessed mama for sure! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute post! Sienna is getting so big! Just be careful when you guys do upside down, because if she is not careful she can break her neck, and we don't want that for your little princess :) Glad she is growing so big and healthy!

    -Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is seriously so adorable!!! Isn't being a SAHM the best/most rewarding job ever!

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet words always make my day! :) Thank you.