Wednesday, May 15, 2013

melted to the ground

Yesterday my barely 14 month old said
 "love you too" clear as day

I couldn't believe it..... best part is that I got it on video. Crazy thing is we never taught her that, she got it from hearing Dan & I say it to each other - before the "love you too" she says "what!" something we didn't teach her either, but she hears it all day since my husband could never hear me haha so "what?" is said quite often.

Here is the video:


this brilliant little girl never stops amazing us! 
So happy she's able to see & feel the love in our home and learn from it.

3 comments:

  1. Love this picture of Sienna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE!! My son says it too and I melt every time! Ps: he's sitting here with me saying BABY and thinks she's adorbs too :)

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet words always make my day! :) Thank you.