Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day trip recap

Its funny how being a mom changes you in so many ways, makes you think about your children first....the things that used to matter don't seem nearly as important now. I feel so fortunate to know this kind of love.


My first Mothers Day I had tiny little baby
this year I have a busy energetic toddler

Any woman that has gone through labor deserves getting a little spoiled this one day a year :)

I celebrated my special day in San Diego, that was hubby's gift to me...a little weekend getaway. Enjoying the beach and watching Sienna have a blast playing in the sand was all I needed to have a perfect day...and I think we may have just started a new mother's day tradition. 

Here is a little video recap of our weekend 
(photos to come)

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was such a beautiful video! Thanks for sharing! Looks like you all had a wonderful trip! What kind of video camera did you use? Great quality!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! its actually my camera...nikon D5100

      Delete
  3. We love San Diego and the weather here was gorgeous this wknd! Looks like you had a great day :)

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet words always make my day! :) Thank you.