Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Things I want to remember

Sienna has been such a riot lately and because I can't freeze time and have these moments to relive forever...documenting them here on this blog is the next best thing.

She's been answering a lot of questions we ask her with a "noo" lately. 
Sienna do you want dinner? "noooo"
do you want to go sleepys? "nooo"
do you want ice cream? "i chim! i chim?"


moments like these



The other day we were at the park and Danny pointed out a kid on a scooter to her, she was fascinated of course. So the next day we're out on a walk and she sees a kid on a scooter...with utter excitement she points and yells "COOTER!" 


This face...

and this one...
this is what she does when you ask her to show you her evil face

Daddy takes her on walks in the morning while I make breakfast, so when I go get her in the morning now the first thing she says is "daddy walk"

Fearless in the pool, which is good and bad at the same time.
 She has no problem jumping in and wants you to let her go when shes in

One time we were in Sprouts and she got a balloon. So the next time we were in that same store which was actually 3 week later since we were away...she screamed for a balloon the entire time. There were no balloons in sight and the fact that she remembered that it was in the same store blows my mind.

Everytime we are walking into Target she points to the red balls at the entrance and says "a big ball" they've been her obsession for months

She learned to say my first name in Polish from my niece while we were in NY, it just sounds so funny hearing her say it. 

We were in the play area of Barnes & Noble with a friend and her two year old and this lady  came up to me and asked how old Sienna was because she "speaks so well and much for her age" *pat myself on the back*

Seeing her play with my childhood doll that came here with me all the way from Poland and is atleast 17 years old. Funny that its almost as big as her.

The other day she went into the pantry, took out a bag of gummy snacks, hid in the corner behind her chair chair...ripped open the package herself and ate all of its contents...leave it to me to keep the package.

5 comments:

  1. Oh that is too funny that she opened the snack herself! I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those eyes!!!! :) GORG!!

    OMG! Too funny about the fruit snacks!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. That video of her cheesing!! Too cute!! So perfect to remember these moments! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She DOES talk really well for her age. I've love to hear what you think helped that. Save it in my memory for when I have kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I was around her age my mom & I went to the store & my mom turned her back for a second I grabbed a package of pens & tore it open they flew every where & my mom still has the package to this day in my baby book.

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet words always make my day! :) Thank you.