Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Baby #2 details




Thank you everyone for all the love & congratulations! 
The THREE of us are thrilled to add another member to our family. I look forward to Sienna having a buddy close in age to grow up with.


So far this pregnancy has been so different than with Sienna, my cravings are opposite...I want all things salty instead of sweets and I have nausea this time...and lets not even talk about how quickly I started showing.

Boy or girl? Everyone says its a boy but I'm not sure, I don't really have a "feeling" either gender. When we ask Sienna she says "baby brother" maybe she knows something we dont.

Names? they're picked! we had a hard time agreeing on a girls name for the longest time, but we finally found one we absolutely love...and it translates to Polish perfectly ;) 






2 comments:

Your sweet words always make my day! :) Thank you.