Monday, February 10, 2014

4 months with baby #2

Sienna recently came to the conclusion that mommy ate a baby and thats why there is one in there. When you eat things they end up in your belly right? so what other way could the baby have gotten in there? ;) cant argue with that. Thankfully we are no where near the birds and bees talk yet so I'll enjoy her little theory while I can.

One thing I almost forgot about from my last pregnancy is the feeling of calmness & peace that comes along with growing a little human. I feel a constant presence of comfort knowing that I'm taking care of my baby all day long no matter what I'm doing...a feeling that is binding us together and the reason why I'm already in love with this  little bean.

We'll be finding out the gender in just a couple of weeks, we just NEED to know and wish to get to know him or her on another level. It is important to us to be able to cultivate a bond between Sienna and her new sibling before July comes, attaching an identity to him or her and involving Sienna in the whole experience. 



18 weeks with Sienna & 16 weeks with baby #2
(ironically the same outfit)

I kept thinking I was SO much bigger this time but it looks like I'm about the same


6 comments:

  1. You look fabulous! I love how they come up with their own ideas. My son, who's almost 7, is still convinced that I swallowed our baby. He wants me to swallow the new rattle Santa brought so the baby can play with it. I just don't have the heart to inform him any differently! Let them stay sweet and innocent for a while! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a cute little pregnant mama! It's adorable that Sienna thinks that and no one ever told her ... it's just her own little, smart way of figuring things out! I am always so amazed by that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sienna is just too much! Love her! You are 5 weeks ahead of me! I can't wait to know what you're having! We have our gender reveal set for April 5th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on Baby #2! and I agree with your previous post, the second on is TOTALLY different. Everything you said, I was nodding, yep that was me too. You have such a cute family, can't wait to find out what you're going to have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I needed to know the sex asap so I could start bonding with our baby. The second we knew the sex is when we started calling our baby by her name. My sister down right refused to refer to our baby by her name until she was born, which was odd to us as we didn't suddenly change our minds on our name choice! I hope everything continues to go well for you and bb2! Also, you look ah-mazing!

    Lauren
    http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey I love reading your blogs! can I have ur instagram account.?

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet words always make my day! :) Thank you.