Monday, November 14, 2016

Moments Frozen In Time

Anyone else get that panicked feeling after taking family pictures? I start to wonder…did I pick out the right outfits? Was Emmies hair in her face the whole time? Will we even get ONE good Christmas card photo?
I know, I’m crazy…but these are the kinds of questions I ask myself every. single. time.
And that’s where my good friend Tiffany comes in. I swear everything she touches turns to gold. I go from praying that we got at least one good picture–to wondering how on earth I could ever pick a favorite.
I know I say it every time we have our pictures taken…but goodness, I cherish these photos. They’re sweet memories, frozen in time. I can’t wait to look back on these some day. I know I’ll be grinning from ear to ear…
Can we just talk about how amazing this cotton field is?









3 comments:

Your sweet words always make my day! :) Thank you.